Yield: 2 Person
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- Green Gram Sprouts – 1 1/5 cups
- Onion – 1 large(finely Chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tsp ( finely chopped)
- Green Chilies – 1 tbsp ( finely chopped)
- Coriander / Dhania leaves – 1 tsp ( finely chopped)
- Garam Masala – ¼ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
How I Do it :
Cook the sprouts with salt for 2 minutes in ½ cup water on high heat or till the water evaporates
Heat oil in a wok. Add the chopped ginger, green chilies, little salt and onion
Sauté for 1 minute in low heat. Add the par boiled sprouts and mix well.
Add Garam masala and mix well in high heat for few seconds.
Serve hot garnish with Coriander leaves.
Special Information :
- To make Sprouts : Soak Green grams for 5 Hours. Drain the water and leave it for 24 hours in casserole.
- Do not over cook the sprouts as they will lose crunchiness.