Serves : 2
Beans : 2 cup boiled
Vinegar : 1/2 Cup
Sugar – 1 tsp
Shimla Mirch /Capsicum – 1 cup chopped
Moong dal – Soaked
Olive Oil/Vegetable oil – 1 tsp
Salt – Punch
- Add Vinegar and sugar and beat well till sugar dissolves
- Add capsicum and Moong Dal . You can alternatively par boil the Capsicum.
- Remove from heat in less than 2 minutes
- Now add beans and pinch of salt
- Mix well
- Serve at room temperature. This is a stand alone dish, so you can have as it is for breakfast or in between snacks !