Raw Banana – 1 medium size(sliced 2 cms)
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Sambar Powder – 1 tsp
rice flour – as required
Salt – to taste
- Heat water in a shallow pan. Add Coriander, sambar powder and salt.
- When water boils add the sliced Vazhakai or Raw banana pieces to this water.
- After 3-4 minutes drain the water and allow to cool.
- Now sprinkle a mix of coriander and sambar powder and a pinch of salt on the drained banana pieces.
- In a plate, add some rice flour.
- Now dip each Vazhakai to this flour and shallow fry in oil. You can add 4-5 pieces at a time depending on the size of the wok.
- Remove from flames and drain the extra oil with tissue paper.
- Crispy and tasty Vazhaki or raw Banana fry is ready.